Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pictures!!!!

Okay, so I believe I've tempted you all enough with all this talk about my new camera...how about a few pictures.



I took different pictures of my mug to try out different settings.







I took all of these in the Manual setting which incidentally isn't as hard as you might think it is, also aside from a couple pics that I sharpened up the image a little the most editing I did was crop.  A big reason for getting the DSLR was to limit my time spent editing pictures.  I want to spend more time with my kids, spend more time sewing, knitting and now photographing that I don't want to have spends hours later editing.

I know with everything there is a learning curve but I'm pretty sure it's in my blood to be a photographer...

Maybe I'll have fun Finished Projects Photos tomorrow!


1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.