Monday, February 13, 2012

Lovelies for a Monday

To be adventurous this week...


source
To see the beauty that surrounds me...



source

To dig up pictures of Husband and me and do this...


source

To add a second story to our house just so I can put this staircase in...




source
To one day be brave enough to dye my hair this color...

source



Sorry, I didn't mean to take a mini vacation but the internet was having issues, which means I was having issues.  There are still a few more kinks to work out with the internet but at least I can now get on and actually do something instead of just waiting for pages to load.

I'm still having some technical issues (ie my camera) so I have no recent photos to share so Pinterest will have to do.  However, as soon as that glitch get fixed (hopefully with the purchase of a new camera) I will have photos and all kinds of cool stuff to share with you all.  I have been sewing though some of it has been utterly frustrating.  Also I've been knitting and hope to have a few FOs soon.

I wish you all a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.