Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Heart You Today

Happy Valentine's Day!  Or as the singles say Happy Singleness Awareness Day!  Whichever camp you fall into I hope today is extra special.  If you don't have a special valentine today have no fear, I'll be your valentine.  

I am not a cynic so I don't think this holiday is one perpetuated by marketing...in fact if it were you'd see hearts, candy and the like up before Christmas.  Still I think any day that promotes a general public attitude towards caring, love and kindness is a great think.  Besides who doesn't want a little heart shaped marshmallow in their hot cocoa?


And even if you haven't got a special someone you can alway catch up on some sleep...


Read a fairy tale, watch a romantic comedy or tragedy...whatever floats your boat.  But if you really need an idea I suggest getting on board with Once Upon A Time!  Seriously, I love this show...




I can't remember the last time I was super excited for a show to come on.  I honestly have the television on 5 minutes before so I don't miss a thing.  Soooooo good, plus the costumes are like ah.maz.ing!  Though you really do have to start from the beginning so check out the past episodes online then you'll be all caught up for Sunday night!

I have a few finished projects to show you all but wanted to take the time to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!






1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.