Monday, August 22, 2011

Everyday Moments in Summer

So this is the last full week before school starts up again.  This summer has flown by and I'll be honest it has been my favorite summer since having children.  While many complained about how the weather was unusually cool, I loved it!  I am not a hot weather person so when the weather is only in the 70s to low 80s I am a happy summer girl!

Still I am ready for Samuel to back in school and hopefully soon Vinny will join him with preschool.  I'm also longing for the days of structure and routine...well sort of.  Summer is the time when you let stuff slide (read in laundry and housework) and spend your days doing leisurely things.

The other day the kids and I were having fun together and I decided to try my hand at capturing a few self-portrait pics with my cell phone and a few 'action' pics of the kids.  They didn't all make the cut but the kids had fun with our mini photo shoot and I like having the everyday pics around too :)  So without further ado here are the ones that made the cut...






Well there you are.  I hope you enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed taking them.  I'm just waiting for the camera battery to charge before uploading some more pics to show off to you all...seriously I think I need a WiFi storage card for the camera so that I don't have to always be hooking it up to upload...love that about my cell phone.

{{hugs}}
Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.