Friday, June 17, 2011

One of my BEST gifts EVAR!

Okay, so today I have to share with you a gift I got this last Christmas from my dear Mother.  It was a gift for me and Husband though we shared it with the kids.  Now, I have to tell you Husband wasn't nearly as excited about it when he say the box but after one use he was hooked!  Oh, man this thing is awesome and really there are a lot of kitchen appliances that I would define as awesome. 

What is this AWESOME appliance?  Why it is my Cocoa Maker!

Yup.  A cocoa maker, okay technically it is a Cocoa-Latte Maker.  Now, you might be a little skeptical (husband was) however it doesn't take much to convert you because now having real Hot Cocoa takes no time at all!

All you have to do is pour in the milk, add the sugar and cocoa powder and then press the start button.

That easy!  The machine mixes and heats your cocoa for you.  Like your hot cocoa with extra froth?  Got that covered with the froth button.

It has a delightful spout for pouring the cocoa out and even though it drips a little on the counter the tiny mess is much smaller than cooking on the stovetop.

The cocoa gets nice a hot but the coolest feature is that when the cocoa cools the machine will warm it back up for you!  Automatically :) :) :)

I truly love this thing and wonder constantly how I survived before we had it.  Now it is so quick and easy to make cocoa for the kids and for friends.

Want one of your very own?  Well here are a few links to places you could get one from: Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond,  and even Macy's.  I promise once you get one you'll never go back to hot chocolate packets again!

{{hugs}}
Buffy

Do you have a favorite kitchen gadget/appliance that you can't live without anymore?  Don't forget about yesterday's post!  I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love one of these!! I have to say, though, I don't think I could live without my espresso machine now! I love a nice mocha latte first thing in the morning.....yum!! But a cocoa machine, that is yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like Hot Chocolate a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.