Tuesday, June 28, 2011

From A to Z You'll Learn More About Me

So I was just browsing the introwebs as I like to call them and ran across a blog where she had answered a question that started with each letter of the alphabet and I knew I just had to do it too!  I love for you all too know me a little better and well it was really fun.


A. Age: 28 though the first of August I'll be 29

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Taking out the Garbage (call me sexist but I will always view that as a man's job)

D. Dogs: None, not planning on getting one either.

E. Essential start to your day: A kiss from Husband. After that a beverage (water, coffee, tea doesn't matter)

F. Favorite color: ORANGE

G. Gold or Silver: Both...no preference

H. Height: 5' 4.5” (the half inch makes me taller than my mother)

I. Instruments you play: Piano & Violin...in middle school I played the alto saxophone and the oboe and I prolly could again if given enough time to practice. Also I play the radio quite well ;)

J. Job title: Domestic Engineer ;)

K. Kids: 5, four boys and one girl

L. Live: Washington State (eastern side)

M. Mother’s name: Joyce

N. Nicknames: My name is a nickname.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Not for me, but when my kids were sick I spent many a night in the hospital

P. Pet peeve: Chewing with your mouth open, especially gum

Q. Quote from a movie: “If you had a nickel for every nickel he has you'd have a lot of nickels.” Walter Matthau as Albert Einstein in IQ

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Sister, younger

T. Time you wake up: When the kids do ;)

U. Underwear: Sexy...TMI? Sorry, but I do have 5 kids...oops more TMI :) :) :)

V. Vegetable you hate: Not really a fan of lettuce, of any kind...hasn't always been this way but since the last baby it all tastes like grass..blech

W. What makes you run late: My kids

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Right elbow, neck (twice), & left hand...I think that's all

Y. Yummy food that you make: Tiramisu...mmm, so good

Z. Zoo animal: Gorillas


Happy Tuesday!

{{hugs}}
Buffy

I hope you enjoyed it.  If you have a blog I'd love it if you did it too, just post the link in the comment section and I'll go check it out! I promise tomorrow to show off what I made yesterday ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.