Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Blog!

Well after much thought and prayer I have decided to chronicle our adventures with autism on another new blog.  Don't worry I'll still be posting here once a week as promised (maybe more if I have a lot to say).  I love this blogging adventure but really felt like I've been called to do encourage people yet I still wanted to have a place to share our adventures of our family along with the things that I make, maybe even branch out and share a couple patterns I've come up with.

Anyway, from now on if you're looking for ideas, tips, or encouragement about Autism/PDD you can find me at:
                                        www.lifeundertheumbrella.wordpress.com

I'll be posting there once a week too, Thursday is the day I've got scheduled right now. Please be sure and share with people you know who might benefit from this type of encouragement.  I really just want people to feel valued for the work that they do and realize that they aren't alone.

I'll be back tomorrow with a wrap up on the things I've been making this week and some really cute pics of the kiddos having fun.

Until then Blessings on your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.