Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vinny Drew

Day 2 and I have succeeded in posting more pics. This time it is the precocious and exuberant 3rd child...Vincent Andrew. Who is affectionately called Vinny Drew...and yes he does draw. At just over 3 1/2 he is a spit fire ball of energy and enthusiasm, so much that I don't even want to bottle it for myself as I imagine if I had that much energy I would be like the chipmunks on coffee!

I love this collage of Vinny as it truly captures his personality. Yes I do know that I squeezed in a couple pics of him and his brothers but that too points to who he is. He LOVES his brothers and is rarely ever alone which is just the way he likes it.


The background color is his favorite color and it too bespeaks his upbeat personality. He is almost always with a smile and has a hug for everyone. He is silly, crazy and wild and yet when it is time to bow his head to pray speaks to God with such honesty it's convicting to me. That he loves to pray makes this Momma's heart sing.

Okay, two kiddos down three to go. Not sure who will be up tomorrow...this is no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.