Wednesday, June 16, 2010

12 Weeks?!

So Thaddeus is 12 weeks today While most days it seems like time moves as slow as molasses as I'm putting out 'fires' with my kids (he hit me, I don't want to play with him...you get the picture) but now that I'm looking back on it I can't believe it has gone by so fast! I mean really, 12 weeks?! This coupled with the fact that I'm two assignments away from being done with this quarter...I am just floor with how time really does fly.

Isn't he adorable? Terri made the adorable sweater/jacket.
Gotta love the yellow/blue stripes.

Other news...Husband started his new position at work. With the raise from working for 90 days and the raise from the new position we're going to have a little extra money, which I'm totally thrilled with. God has certainly blessed us. At the first of the year we found out that Husband's job was no more the end of January. Yet he had multiple interviews set up before the month was out and spent a total of 3 weeks without a job...it was more like an extended vacation...now just over 3 months later he has gotten 2 raises and will qualify for health insurance soon.

Okay, I have procrastinated enough...time to go clean up after my riotous kiddos so they can destroy the house again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.