Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waiting For The Bus

Well it's been a little while since I've posted some pictures of the kids in real life.  You know, not posing and sporting some new creation of mine.  Today is the day.  We're currently down to one vehicle for a while so I had to take Vinny to the bus and grabbed my camera and grabbed a few (okay a lot) of pics of the kids and scenery.  Here's what I got...











I've been trying really hard to bring my camera along with me wherever I go so that I can practice taking pictures.  I've been adjusting everything from the white balance to the aperture...it is fun practicing and the kids really like being my subjects...for now.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.