Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Bit of Randomness

1. Currently I'm uploading 85 pictures to photobucket...it will take a while.
2. I love photobucket...you can save, share, and edit your pictures.  It isn't like Picnik but it works enough for me.
3. The kids and I went to the park today...so much fun.
4. I've decided the housework can wait today, Fun is on the agenda today.
5. Days like this make me excited for summer.
6. I know that this day is fleeting and tomorrow I could be running around like wild banshee.
7. I hope I'm not though.
8. I went thrifting on Friday.
9. Should have pics for you tomorrow.
10.  My secret project is coming along nicely.
11.  When I was little I couldn't keep a secret, now as an adult I love them...anticipation is so highly underrated.
12.  I made three garments on Saturday night.
13.  I need to practice my self-photography.
14.  May is almost here, that's when my Daddy's birthday is.
15. I bought patterns from Magpie Patterns today...you should too.

I hope you enjoyed this small moment of complete randomness.  I'm not ashamed to admit that this is how my mind works most of the time.  I hope someone thinks like this too, otherwise I'm alone in the thought world.  Have a fabulous spring day.


Note:  The patterns I bought was for an infant footie romper to be made out of woven fabric and an embroidery pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.