Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can't Stop Now I'm Sewing...

source

I just wanted to pop in and say that I am hard at work on this incredible project...the biggest part is almost finished then I have two more quick things to add and then we'll be ready for the photo shoot.  It's my entry for the auditions at Project Run & Play.  So wish me luck and that this dreaded sore throat I have will disappear as it's kicking my butt in the sleep department!  Must finish and finish soon.

All the details are here and just because I had to play with my camera here's a quick sneak peek...



Do you have any deadlines you're racing towards?  A project that has completely enamored your attention?  Please share, I can't talk much today but as long as my fingers work I can type my replies :)

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.