Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The New Goal

source

This should be a post about the 2 garments I made this last week but it isn't because I am dealing with technical difficulties...seriously this is a bit pathetic...all my techie blues.  So instead of sharing with you my woes I shall share instead February's Goals.

source

I know, I know!  I can't believe that February is almost here.  And while there is still a week left in the month and I can't do an official recap of the month in regards to my goals I will share with you what I am planning on for next month.

My goal next month is to lose 8 pounds.  That is exactly 2 pounds per week and I know I can do it!  This is how I plan to do it...

I will increase my water consumption from 5 glasses of water a day to 6.
I will drink 1 mug of herbal tea everyday, in addition to my water.
I will spend 30 minutes 3 days a week doing cardio.
I will not eat anything after 8pm.
I will drink non fat milk and make any treats with it as well.

source1 source2

I think that is fairly simple and should help out tremendously.  This month has been pretty hard for me because everyone is trying to lose weight and get in shape (something that always happens around the first of the year) and I knew it was something I needed to start at again, yet I couldn't because I already had a full plate with my small goals.

Now, I'm not a crazy wonder woman and know that since my plate is full right now I'm going to have to re-prioritize my small goals from this month to next.  The first is that starting in February I'll only be practicing the violin 4 days a week instead of 5 but will increase the time to 25 minutes instead of 20.  So really I'll be practicing the same amount.  I will continue to compliment the children but reduce the goal to 5 days a week and not 7... this isn't because they're awful kids and it is hard.  No, this is because I have been complimenting them on their day at bedtime and I'm not always home at bedtime.  This just frees me up to not have to think so hard on the days I'll be away at bedtime.

There, it is simple and totally achievable.

What about you?  How are your goals going?  Anything you need to fine tune?  Something not work out right?  Let's chat and be prepared for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.