Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Wanna Make a Red Dress

I suddenly have the urge to make a red dress for myself.  Honestly, all I want to do is make myself dresses, cowls, sweaters, shoes...you get the idea.  I am totally on a selfish crafting kick and not sure how to get off the carousel.

The problem is that I don't have the right red color in the right fabric for the perfect red dress I'm dreaming of.  So I suppose until I have a little extra $$$ to splurge on fabric or my fairy godmother gifts me with some fabulous fabric I'll just have to ooh and awe over pictures of red dresses.

Since I'm dreaming I'll bring you along too...

     I love the empire waist and gathering of the upper bodice on this dress...

source
     but I love the color of these dresses, and the sleeves on the bottom dress *love*...
source

Not sure what I'll end up making once I find some fab fabric...but stay tuned perhaps I'll get lucky and find a secret even to me stash and have something for you made up real quick ;)

{{hugs}}
Buffy

Well I feel better.  Not only have I confessed my selfish crafting to you all I know have spent way too much time looking at dress pictures.  Oooh, the desire grows to sew.  What are you *dying* to make?  Any selfish crafters out there besides me?  I'm in need of some girl talk so let's chat :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.