Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Her Birthday!

Source

I'm interrupting this week's Mayhem of Messiness (hey I think I like that title better) for a celebratory post in honor of my best friend Terri.  I know she says that birthday's lose their charm with each passing year however to me she is the exact same age today as she was the day I met her!
timeless....Source

She is to me the Epitome of a godly woman and I love that her whole life breathes Praise to our Heavenly Father.  For as long as I have known her I have always hoped that one day I might be half as wonderful as her.  She is incredibly blessed with a loving husband, 6 kids, one grandson with TWO more grandbabies on the way!  I love watching her interact with her children as it is a great picture into what might be in store for me and my boys.
Source & Source

Secretly I hope that one day one of my boys will either marry her daughter or perhaps one of her grandchildren, but that of course is in the Lord's hands.
Source & Source

Terri is the person responsible for my yarn and knitting addiction and I love her more for it.  Honestly I'm not sure what my life would be like if it weren't for knitting and I know that there are a lot of friends and people I never would have met if it weren't for her.  I value her hospitality, kindness and servant's heart.  She is always willing to lift up requests to the Lord and if you're ever blessed to be next to her when she prays you'll fight the urge to look to find Jesus standing in the room.
Source

So Terri, I know you're reading this cause I'm going to tell you I posted this, thanks for everything and many blessings on your day!  A very Happy Birthday I wish you with all of my heart!

{{hugs}}
Buffy

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.