Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weigh In Tuesday

source flickr.com via Heather Shafer via Pinterest

Well darn!  I gained 2 pounds this week.  Ugh!  I feel better, healthier but man this is hard, I mean really truly hard.  I think I need to sit and have a pow-wow goal setting session with myself, figure out where I'm off track, determine how to get back on track and then persevere to the end.  I can't go back to what I was doing.  So if you have any tips, tricks or even words of encouragement please leave them in the Friendly Thoughts below.

In other news about my health journey I did complete a 1-day juice fast.  Honestly, it wasn't too bad.  Lots of trips to the bathroom though ;)  I drank a lot of water and feel really good.  I think I will try to do this once a month.  I did learn a lot about my eating habits...I'm a grazer.  Not getting to eat anything solid, combined with the fact that I had to make my juice when I got hungry made me see how much I snack.  Good things, but the bad as well. 

Also, I have decided to try a simple exercise workout that was in the latest Real Simple magazine.  It boasts that it is only 15 minutes and I think I can squeeze that in sometime during my day.  More on that next week.    I really do hope to get back to losing weight, this detour is really messing with my head and my heart. 

{{hugs}}
Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.