Friday, August 6, 2010

28 years...

So yesterday was my birthday.  As the title suggests I turned 28.  I would have posted yesterday but didn't get on the computer all day (I did access the internet through my phone though).  I've been thinking a lot about what to write so I thought I might share a few interesting facts about me.

1. My favorite color is Orange.  Pink and Red are tied for a close second, but if all three colors are in a battle to the death...I'll pick orange, half my wardrobe is that color (okay maybe only a quarter).

2. I inherited my father's gene for talking.  I love to talk.  I am probably one of the very few people that actually enjoys talking in front of people...as far as I know I'm not crazy ;)

3. I hate vacuums.  Don't read in scared of, but really dislike them I declare world wide ban on carpets!  (okay not really, but it sounded nice)

4. When I was a girl I hated to wear jeans, didn't drink soda and didn't like pizza.

5.  I love to drink soda, wear jeans and eat pizza (though I've had a lot of pizza lately).

6.  I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!  I mean really, really, really love Jesus.  The sacrifice he made for me is mind boggling.

7. I am crazy about my husband.  I love that man more and more everyday.  I ache when he's at work, long to be near him and I'm desperately trying to figure out how he can work from home :) 

8. While my firstborn was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome...all my children have special needs...Salvation through Christ and Love...come to think of it we all are special needs people.

9.  I love to sing but am terrified I'm terrible...still doesn't stop me from singing in the car. at the top of my lungs.  My poor children are doomed to have that 'embarrassing mom'

10. Favorite coffee: Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla

11. Favorite movie: It's A Wonderful Life

12. Can't remember I time when I didn't know God. 

13. Thinks it is funny/ironic that I work a black dress on the day I was baptized.  I was 11, almost 12, so I promise the symbolism was completely unplanned but still...my old self died that day and for 16 years now I've been living the NEW LIFE assisted by the Holy Spirit.

14.  Personal Goal: Write a book and get it published.

15.  Lifetime Goal:  Not just to hear Jesus say to me "well done good and faithful servant" but to hear him say it to the people who were instrumental in my salvation and to the people I didn't know I was a part of helping them to find THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIFE.

Here's to another fabulous year of serving the Risen Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.