Friday, December 10, 2010

Well I'm up to something...

If you haven't noticed I've been doing a little rearranging here on the blog.  Not sure where I get it from, but I don't really like things to stay the same for too long.  However, I am trying to make things look nicer, more polished and definitely inviting. 

I have something planned for the holidays so you'll just have to come back soon to find out what it is...though I'm sure you could make an educated guess by the top button on my sidebar.

I certainly have been learning a lot about design and layout for blogging and I am having a rather nice time.  I hope you all enjoy the changes and I promise soon I'll have some pictures up for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Really I do. It brightens my day when you comment so please don't be shy and tell me what you think...come back too because I try really hard to reply to your comments here. Thanks again for stopping by.